Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

E-Portfolio Writing Term 1

E-PORTFOLIO - Writing Term One
ACHIEVEMENT OBJECTIVES:


Structure:


L2: Organise texts, using a range of structures.
Indicators:
  • Uses knowledge of word and sentence order to communicate meaning when creating text.
  • Organises and sequences ideas and information with some confidence.
  • Begins to use a variety of sentence structures, beginnings, and lengths.


L3: Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures
Indicators:
  • Organises written ideas into paragraphs with increasing confidence.
  • Uses a variety of sentence structures, beginnings, and lengths.

L4: Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures.
  • Organise and sequences ideas and information for a particular purpose or effect;
  • Uses a variety of sentences structures, beginnings, and lengths for effect.


Go through your writing and highlight examples of the following sentences.
Simple sentences - green
Compound sentences - yellow
Complex sentences - light blue


Story: Animal Airlines 

As I am sitting in my dusty seat I hear captain polar bear say his announcement. We are about to take off we do wish you a pleasant flight to Alaska. when we are up in the air some brown bouncy kangaroos  come jumping around with drinks in there pouches and some small snacks like chips and bananas. They pass down food for those who  want them. Then the wolves star to pass around a list of things to do and one of the things that you can do is get a foot massage so I ask one of the wolves  if I could have one. He took me to the to the back of the plane where you got your feet massaged. when i walked in to the massage room there were lots of tall  giraffes. that's when I realised that the tall giraffes actually massage you feet with there antlers so I refuse to get one. 

on the way back to my seat I saw lots of cute, cuddly koalas hugging people. Some baby koalas are also cuddling the kids. when I walk back captain polar bear says over the speaker that we are about to land. when we land I was the last one to get of the plane and suddenly some wild horses come chasing after me but they were actually kicking the seats in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment